MDI services Michiana, offering water well pump repair, replacement, rebuild and maintenance. Having trouble with your well pump? MDI offers emergency water well pump repair. Well Pump is a type of vertical turbine pump designed especially for use in a drilled bore-hole well. Also, for lower flow rates a jet pump may be appropriate. They include different kinds of pumps, most of them submersible pumps. Well Pumps can be and injector/jet pump for above ground shallow well installations.
Well Pumps are available with open and enclosed impellers. Sleeve bearings in pump diffuser bowls are lubricated by liquid pumped. Vertical high thrust motor mounted on top for product lubricated line shaft bearings, or submersible motor mounted below pump to eliminate line shaft and line shaft bearings.
Well Pumps are used for Irrigation, potable water supply, plant make-up water, cooling water, fire pumps, potable water distribution
Well Pumps pump water and relatively thin liquids. Can pump liquids with or without solids if proper impeller type is chosen.
Water well pumps are only practical way to pump from a deep well. Wide flow and head ranges. Low floor space usage. Immersed pump eliminates priming.
MDI WELL PUMP REPAIR SERVICES:
- Onsite troubleshooting
- Removal of Well Pump from jobsite for breakdown and inspection (If required)
- Complete disassembly and inspection including non-destructive testing and precise measuring.
- Bead blasting and thorough cleaning of all Well pump components and parts
- Well Pump parts fabrication or rebuilt (As necessary)
- Machine shop fully equipped providing professional rebuild capabilities
- Delivery and installation as requested
MDI provides service and repairs for water well pumps, pressure tanks, water holding tanks and related water lines, valves and controls. We can repair, rebuild, redesign, or upgrade your well pump to get it back in service as quick as possible with the reliability that you expect. We stand behind every rebuild or repair with our 100% workmanship guarantee.